Wednesday, April 4, 2012

[Whitney] One month old!

Our little girl is one month old today! It seriously feels like it's been DAYS. It really is true that time flies when you're having fun! Or is it that it flies when you're sleep deprived? Whatever, same difference. :)

Whitney and I started the day by having a little photo shoot to capture her at one month old! I plan to take similar pictures each month for the first year of her life. My friend Gina's darling son just turned one, and I was inspired for one of the shoots by what she did for Lil C:


So I took Whitney's photo sitting on the glider in her room with a cute elephant stuffed animal! Here's my favorite:


Then we also have a darling frame we're using that has windows for a picture from each month. Here's her one month shot:


And I bought those cute little stickers that you can use on a plain onesie, too, so here's one of her with her one month sticker:


She rounded out her day by meeting her Great Great Aunt Whit! My mom brought Whit over and we all had lunch. It was so much fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment