Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[Pregnancy] Diary of working from home

We had an appointment with our OB last Friday, and it was decided to put me on modified bedrest until February 17th, when I'll be off work entirely (unless, of course, Whitney has other ideas and comes sooner!). We had another ultrasound, and there wasn't any change in the levels of my amniotic fluid from the previous week (actually, it was slightly lower), so Dr. H still wants to keep an eye on things. Bedrest should help, and I'll have another ultrasound this Friday to check. I noticed a major difference in my swelling from taking it easy for the past few days, so that's good!

Yesterday I had a snoring Jager curled up on my left, and today I have Latte on my left (not snoring), and Sophie on my right (snoring louder than Jager). It's pretty funny. Even the dogs are perplexed by the noise coming from her! They have another thing coming when there's a baby in my arms in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment