Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[Pregnancy] "Glowing" while "showering"


Three of my amazing girlfriends threw me an incredible "Tickled Pink" baby shower earlier this month, and it was such a fun day! Friends from every aspect of my life - from high school, work, college, sorority, book club, etc. - were part of the celebration.

I've gotten to the point where I just laugh when people comment on pictures saying that I'm "glowing" during this pregnancy. Let's be honest, I'm sweating. My body runs hot to begin with, and add on the fact that I'm cooking a tiny human, I've been in a constant state of "glow" for the past nine months. :)

Aside from the "glow" you'll see in the photos, the day was just perfect. Everyone kept commenting on how "me" the shower was, and I couldn't agree more! 

To Alicia, Holly and Susan: thank you from the bottom of my heart. You each have been such an important part of my life, and incredible friends through the good times, and the bad. You've been by my side through this 3+ year journey to motherhood, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Whitney is a lucky little girl to have "aunties" like you! xo

 



 

 


 

  

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment