We kicked off Whitney's nursery decorating today! It was so exciting to come home to the walls painted. We dabbled with doing the paint ourselves, but then decided to put a call into our buddy Paul, who did all of our house painting when we bought the house. He came by yesterday, and gave us a price we couldn't refuse. He asked when we wanted it done, and I told him by the end of November... his response was, "How's tomorrow morning? I'll be done by noon." Love it! Thanks, Paul - you're amazing!
![]() |
| Boring before... |
| Dazzling after! |
Of course the pictures are much more telling when they have subjects in them... look how sad the pups look in the boring white room. And don't they look pretty in the gray room? Hee.
Next up: furniture! We're going shopping for the crib, dresser and changing table this weekend - we can't wait! We're on the lookout for a loveseat w/ twin or full sleeper sofa, too. I've found a few I like, but not necessarily in the right color or price range.


No comments:
Post a Comment